Tuesday, July 8, 2014

God Notes

We all love to receive mail, but in the day of email, text and facebook messages, a letter or a note rarely shows up in our mailboxes.

Today I sent a card to a dear friend to encourage her. 

In my note I shared Scripture verses I thought would help her, God's Words -- not my own even though the words were displayed in my handwriting.

God sends us notes of encouragement, we need only look in His Book to find them.

Here are a few God Notes for today:

  • "Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you" (Deut. 31:6 NASB).
  • "Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you" (I Peter 5:7 NASB).
  • "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psa. 46:1 NASB).

Hide these God notes in your heart  . . . 

better yet, share them in a letter. 


We could all use a note from God!





photos courtesy of www.morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment